Online Portfolio of Web Developer Anda Bardeanu
My name is Anda. I'm a freelance web developer - LAMP stack - based in Amsterdam, with more than 6 years of experience in web development.
what I can do for you
- E-Commerce Development
based on Magento Platform
- template integration and customization
- custom extension (module) development
- data import/export; advanced profiles; product feeds
- Custom Web Applications
based on ExtJS/jQuery (front-end)
and Symfony/Silex/Zend Framework + Doctrine ORM (back-end)
- Equipment Monitoring, Rentals, Product Catalogs, etc.
- Web Services, API Integration
SOAP, REST, XML-RPC
- TripHomes, FreshBooks, Oracle Siebel CRM on Demand, etc.
Need a magento extension?
+2 years experience with Magento, over 25 extension written. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest Magento extensions
Free Magento Product Questions Extension
Please note that I do not offer support for this extension and it was only tested with magento v1.3-1.5.
Free, Open Source Magento extension for managing product questions and answers. You can find install and usage instructions in the download package. The extension supports multiple store views.
Compatibility: Community Edition 1.3, 1.4, 1.5* (*Tested on 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52)
Current version: 0.1.2
Note: If you use magento version > 1.4 you have to copy the module's frontend files to frontend/base folder instead of frontend/default:
and copy app/design/frontend/default/default/template/pws_productqa
- Change log
Version 0.1.2 - 30-May-2011
- Fixed sort/filter by product name in Admin Product Q&A grid
Version 0.1.1 - 11-October-2010
- Added option to receive notification email when a question is posted
View Source on Google Code:
Report Issues (bugs/feature requests) on Google Code:
- Admin - View Questions
Multiple store views are supported
- Admin - Post Answer
An email with the answer is also sent to the poster (it depends on configuration)
- Admin - Configuration
- Product View - View Questions/Post a question
The questions block is displayed in the product.info.additional block - usually is the last block on product_view section
- The email sent to the poster