Online Portfolio of Web Developer Anda Bardeanu
My name is Anda. I'm a freelance web developer - LAMP stack - based in Amsterdam, with more than 6 years of experience in web development.
what I can do for you
- E-Commerce Development
based on Magento Platform
- template integration and customization
- custom extension (module) development
- data import/export; advanced profiles; product feeds
- Custom Web Applications
based on ExtJS/jQuery (front-end)
and Symfony/Silex/Zend Framework + Doctrine ORM (back-end)
- Equipment Monitoring, Rentals, Product Catalogs, etc.
- Web Services, API Integration
SOAP, REST, XML-RPC
- TripHomes, FreshBooks, Oracle Siebel CRM on Demand, etc.
Need a magento extension?
+2 years experience with Magento, over 25 extension written. Contact me at email@example.com.
Latest Magento extensions
Magento Order Attachment Extension
Custom Magento Module (Extension) for uploading attachments/files to orders (by the customer and/or the admin). The number of files and the file types are configurable. The files/attachments can be added from one/all of:
- order checkout - order review step (configurable, can be enabled/disabled)
- customer account - order view section (configurable, can be enabled/disabled)
- magento admin - order view section
- Latest Magento Community Edition stable release (version 188.8.131.52)
- Community Edition 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
- Community Edition 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
- Community Edition 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
- Community Edition 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
- Purchase Info
- Price: 65 EUR + 21% VAT for NL or other EU countries customers
- Payment Methods: PayPal, debit/credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, AmericanExpress) on the PayPal website, wire transfer
- License Info: commercial license, you can use the extension for one magento install
- Code Info: source code is accessible - the source code is not obfuscated, nor encrypted - you can modify it if you need to; the extension does not overwrite any Magento existing core files
- Warranty&Support: 6 months support: less than 12h email support response time, the issues are fixed within 36h (Monday-Friday, except holidays)
If you click the Buy Now button you'll be redirected to the PayPal website where you can pay using your PayPal account or with a VISA, MasterCard, AmericanExpress debit/credit card. No PayPal account is needed if you want to pay with a debit/credit card.
After payment you'll receive an email with a download link.
If you want to pay by wire transfer just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll send you my bank details.
For more details (eg: demo) you can contact me at email@example.com or you can send me a message using the form on the contact page.
- Change log
Version 0.1.0 - 25-August-2012
- Initial Release
Magento Admin - Order View - Add Order File Attachments
The admin can add files/attachments to an order. Optionally, he can add a comment for every attachment and mark the attachment as hidden (ie: it's not displayed in the customer account - order view)
Magento Admin - Configuration
Extensive configuration: the number of files, the file size and the allowed extension can be configured, and more. Other configurations: show upload attachments form on checkout; allow customer to add/edit/delete order attachments
- Checkout - Review Order and Upload Attachments
Can be enabled/disabled from Magento extension configuration
- Customer Account - View Order Attachments
This section is not visible if the order attachments are hidden by the magento administrator
- Customer Account - Manage Order Attachments
Can be enabled/disabled. The customer can add/edit/remove the order attachments. All these actions are configurable from magento admin: eg: create a configuration so that the customer cannot add new attachments only view existent attachments
- Notification email
Every time the customer adds/updates an attachment the admin receives a notification email