Online Portfolio of Web Developer Anda Bardeanu
My name is Anda. I'm a freelance web developer - LAMP stack - based in Amsterdam, with more than 6 years of experience in web development.
what I can do for you
- E-Commerce Development
based on Magento Platform
- template integration and customization
- custom extension (module) development
- data import/export; advanced profiles; product feeds
- Custom Web Applications
based on ExtJS/jQuery (front-end)
and Symfony/Silex/Zend Framework + Doctrine ORM (back-end)
- Equipment Monitoring, Rentals, Product Catalogs, etc.
- Web Services, API Integration
SOAP, REST, XML-RPC
- TripHomes, FreshBooks, Oracle Siebel CRM on Demand, etc.
Need a magento extension?
+2 years experience with Magento, over 25 extension written. Contact me at email@example.com.
Latest Magento extensions
Magento Product Registration Extension
Custom Magento Module (Extension) for registering products. The customer can login and register products or it can create an account and register products. The customer can view the registered products from his account, also the registered products are displayed in Magento admin area. The admin can upload a file with valid serial numbers for products that can be registered.
- - The users can create a new customer account or login with existent magento account
- - The users can register multiple products at one time and receives a confirmation email with his registered products
- - The registered products can be validated using serial numbers (optional). The serial numbers are uploaded using a csv file, and they can also be validated using regex or custom validation (callback -event/observer)
- - Customers can view registered products in my account section
- - The admin can manage product registrations:
- view registered products
- add new product registrations for a customer
- edit existent product registration
- delete product registrations
- mark a product registration as invalid (in this case the customer can also automatically receive a notification email that his registration was invalided)
- - The admin can view serial numbers that are not yet used to register products
- - The admin can be notified when a customer registers a product
- Latest Magento Community Edition stable release (version 22.214.171.124)
- Community Edition 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
- Community Edition 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
- Community Edition 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
- Community Edition 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
- Purchase Info
- Price: 50 EUR + 21% VAT for NL or other EU countries customers
- Payment Methods: PayPal, debit/credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, AmericanExpress) on the PayPal website, wire transfer
- License Info: commercial license, you can use the extension for one magento install
- Code Info: source code is accessible - the source code is not obfuscated, nor encrypted - you can modify it if you need to; the extension does not overwrite any Magento existing core files
- Warranty&Support: 6 months support: less than 12h email support response time, the issues are fixed within 36h (Monday-Friday, except holidays)
If you click the Buy Now button you'll be redirected to the PayPal website where you can pay using your PayPal account or with a VISA, MasterCard, AmericanExpress debit/credit card. No PayPal account is needed if you want to pay with a debit/credit card.
After payment you'll receive an email with a download link.
If you want to pay by wire transfer just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll send you my bank details.
For more details (eg: demo) you can contact me at email@example.com or you can send me a message using the form on the contact page.
- Change log
Version 0.1.7 - 05-May-2013
- Added new features:
- email notification for admin when a customer registers a product
- option to mark a product registration as invalid and automatically notifiy customer
- regex and custom validation (via callback) for serial numbers
- Added tab in Magento Admin -> Customer View to view registered products by selected customer; added option to register a product in magento admin
- Added new features:
Version 0.1.4 - 15-August-2012
- Added serial number validation with the option to upload valid serial numbers. Added new section in Magento Admin to show the unused serial numbers.
Version 0.1.3 - 15-January-2011
- Added notes field to registered products form in Magento Admin.
Version 0.1.2 - 03-November-2010
- Removed language selector (setLanguage step) - magento already has a language selector.
Select registration method
The customer can register and add products or login and add products (if he already has an account).
Fill out the form
If the customer has logged in the form is prefilled with his acount info. The customer can add register multiple products on the same form. An attribute 'Is registrable' is added to all the products when the extension is installed; if it's set to yes then the product appears as an option in the register product form.
The customer can go back to edit this data. Once the form is submitted, the customer receives an email with this form data
Customer Area - View registered products
the customer can view his registered products (My Account panel -> My Registered Products)
Admin Area - System Configuration - Part 1
Admin Area - System Configuration - Part 2
The administrator can enable serial number validation and it can upload a csv file with valid serial numbers. When the customer registers a product, the serial number will be checked to see if it matched a serial number from the uploaded csv file. Also, instead of uploading a file with serial numbers, the serial number can be validated using a regex or using an event/observer callback
Admin Area - Register Products Section
The administrator can view the registered products, export them, and edit/delete them
Admin Area - Unused Serial Numbers
The administrator can view the unused serial numbers (if a csv file with valid serial numbers was previously uploaded)
Admin Area - Register Products Section - Edit Product Registration
The administrator can and edit/delete the warranty registration
Admin Area - Customer View
The administrator can view the registered products by selected customer and add a new product registration